<$BlogRSDURL$>
 Rikki Kasso's Pixel Parade 
 A daily dose of inspiring nonsense and random information. 
 Friday, December 02, 2005 
 Emails from my Mother 
Thank god for the internet, now my mother can send me
the most random shit possible from the other side of
the planet. Now I know where it comes from I guess.
So for now on I will share this intimate part
of a mother son's cyber relationship...



Yet again in the holiday spirit she decides to spread the cheer..... 12/15/05

I took a picture of old Saint Nick coming out of the shower.
Scroll down and you'll see Santa's willy!
Whoo hoo... You're gonna LOVE this....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Oh, for Heaven's sake! For Cryin' out loud...
ACT YOUR AGE!!!

There IS no Santa Claus!!






This (is) was the most recent mail. I hope its not her Christmas wishlist,
which it could very well be...12/08/05







 posted by Rikki Kasso @ 8:59 PM